This HTML was last modified on June 3rd, 2002.
Gasp. Wei-Hwa actually updated his home page?
I live in Mountain View, CA, and work
for Google. As a new employee at
a new place, I really shouldn't be spending much time doing non-work
stuff. Many projects are on temporary hold right now.
I'm looking for a job. Recently a good friend
of mine told me that my resume had one
annoying flaw in it -- the first URL in it goes to this page
(haha, made you click!) and it said (well, used to say) that it was
last updated in 1999! Well, that's not good if I want to show off my
web skills, is it?
In any case, the resume will be undergoing some revisions
soon. One task is to make it more "HR-friendly".
Other New Stuff
- Two days ago I invented a very amazing geometric puzzle. Only 10
pieces, very simple constraints, and the solution is very unexpected.
However, it needs playtesting, and may be saved for use in competition,
so you don't get to see it yet. Unless you're Nick Baxter.
- Mom and I took a trip to Florida in February, and a lot of photos were
taken with a new digital camera. Eventually they will appear here.
- I took over the Math Olympiad Program Email Address List. However, it has not been updated. I am currently teaching
myself PostgreSQL and the
data will be converted to that.
- I was not able to make it to the Gathering
for Gardner this year, but I have some beautiful artwork from there.
- I am now an infrequent contributor to memepool.
What's Rather Old
What's Really Old
It's been a long time since I updated this page. I still think that
personal web pages are silly. After all, a web page should do one
of the following:
and personal web pages are just people fulfilling their ego. Well, I
have other ways of doing that. Fulfilling my ego, I mean.
- Provide useful information
- Organize existing information
I graduated from Caltech and I've found a job. But I'm too
lazy to tell you about my job or update my
This page is not
I'm in the middle of revising this page.
In the meantime, you can look at the old
Other Random Stuff
Old television theme songs from A to Z
A quick reference to C shell
What is this a picture of?
My giant Netscape bookmark file is here.
Go to Hell Quaoar Experiment
- Email (in order of preference):
- I check my mail at several places, so don't be surprised if I
reply from somewhere you didn't send to.
- 11813 Riding Loop Terrace
- North Potomac, MD 20878
California Institute of Technology,
Pasadena, CA 91125.
This is the [an error occurred while processing this directive] visit to this page since 1996.